화요일, 11월 07, 2006

일기 (2006.11.7)

ah, I'm lonely lately... There is no anything for me.
yeah, right. The cause was me.
well, i'm fallin love with computer programming since elementary school class 6 up to now.
I'm 26 now. I've usually enjoied computer programming, fps game, mp3 music and movies.
I've loved my code, wrote song, music, appz and books(also ebook) which computer programming, security and so forth.
So, i really feel no envy at friends who has a girlfriend.

at now, i'm looking for will my girfriend who no best beauty, kindhearted(i really wanna), unbosom me.
Is there anyplace my type ? I hope so.

I hope do my best in my life( really ? ^^; ).
I've did, and will be do.

I'm gonna my work back. Job ? :) no.
I've leaved the company a short time ago.
And i'm looking for my new company. I hope so well. :)

Best Regards,
June

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기