화요일, 10월 24, 2006

일기 (2006.10.24)

Today was bright and clear. Same as me. yup, i've saw 'Samurai 7' tv series up to end episode. A like story as 'Rurouni Kenshin' just my case and very impressed as team works, feel proud and ^^ a little bit a funny. Would you like watch the 'Samurai 7' ? :)

hmm, .mdl motion control, ^^ I hit it made. but, not yet perfectly. I've found problem how can i control frame rate as .mdl ported to .b3d with animate mesh. The point is distance. yeah, its a nothing, funny huh ? Catch a key frame approximately 21 times in RUN animated 35 frame. So i calculated player postion Z value as distance per frame rate. Full distance value is 260.0(only RUN) and 21 up to 25 frame rate so, 12.3 per 1 frame. Look so not perfectly but not bad. I'll try continue... :)

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기